Many additional features on Instagram Stories, such as music, emoji support, and type modes, have likely caught the attention of regular users. No matter you are a commercial enterprise, brand, or influencer, you’ve likely seen more significant improvements, such as increased feedback on your tweets. You may have found that the engagement ratings on Instagram images have been declining since the latest algorithm was implemented.
What are your options for resolving this? Any time you make a new Instagram update, it will be seen by a limited percentage of your free Instagram followers at first. How much more users will see your latest post on their current feed depends on how much interaction (views, likes, comments, shares, and saves) it gets at first. Since there is less engagement, it is more likely to be lost deeper down in everyone’s feeds.
In today’s post, we’d like to how can you get more followers and likes on Instagram with the “Follow for Follow” and “Like for Like” strategy.
Get More Followers on Instagram
The “Follow for Follow” strategy is virtually similar to the “Like for Like” strategy, with the exception of one additional move. Maintaining a positive follower-to-follower ratio was a significant, if barely observable, metric of success in the early days of Instagram.
- Determine the broad subject or niche that best reflects your Instagram feed’s output. For example, if your Instagram feed is all holiday pictures, your niche could be travel.
- Find a moderately common hashtag linked to your niche using Instagram’s search feature. Choose a hashtag that would have more than a million tweets but less than 50 million, as you’d like to identify a hashtag that has enough search visibility to carry your post connections to light but not so many that your likes are lost in the weeds.
- If you’ve found a targeted hashtag, type it into the Instagram search feature to get a list of the top 9 posts that use these.
- Follow the poster’s accounts by going to each tagged post.
- Rinse thoroughly. Rep until your activities on Instagram are temporarily halted.
These strategies are sure to help you get more followers. However, if you want to find the solution to get huge followers in a short period, here is the guide for you: how to get 1k followers on Instagram in 5 minutes.
Get More Likes on Instagram
The technique is the most effective and straightforward way to gain more followers on Instagram. The “Like for Like” technique will help you develop your Instagram followers in only a few easy steps, but the yield is poor as compared to other strategies.
- Determine the broad subject or niche that best reflects your Instagram feed’s content. For example, if your Instagram feed is all holiday pictures, your niche could be travel, or if it’s mainly outfitted images, your niche could be fashion.
- Search a moderately common hashtag linked to your niche using Instagram’s search feature. Choose a hashtag that would have more than a million tweets but less than 50 million, as you’d like to find a hashtag that has so much search visibility to carry your post connections to light but not so many that your likes are lost in the weeds.
- If you’ve found a hashtag you want to use, type it into the Instagram search feature to get a results list with the top 9 posts that are using it, along with the majority of the posts that are using it.
- Before Instagram briefly bans your activities, “like” any single post you can. Instagram senses when an account is executing the same behavior over and over again to prevent the use of robots or automated scripts.
- The steps are mentioned above can be repeated with several niche hashtags.
When you come across a popular Instagram post or feeding post that is relevant to your niche, shared it on your own news and tag the blogger. This will not only let the original poster know that you enjoyed their work, but it will also show your support for them.