Meesho Supplier Panel: Are you also thinking of becoming a Meesho supplier? If yes, then today’s article can be very beneficial for you. In this article, you will get all the information about the complete process of becoming a Meesho supplier and why becoming a Meesho supplier is better than becoming a supplier of other e-commerce platforms.
Many big E-Commerce platforms are available, but on all those platforms, commissions ranging from 5% to 20% are taken from the supplier or seller. If we talk about Meesho, Meesho used to take a commission from 1.1% to 1.8%, but at present. Meesho does not charge any commission; at 0% commission, you can quickly sell your product or goods and make a good profit.
Along with the Meesho E-Commerce Platform, there is also a Reselling Platform. Many resellers are engaged in selling Meesho’s goods every day. Hence, Meesho has more than 7 crore customers today, so let us know how. You can become a Meesho Supplier or Seller and why you should sell goods on Meesho.
Why sell on Meesho?
Meesho is like other big e-commerce platforms, but you get a unique feature of Reselling. Due to this feature, Meesho has more than one crore resellers selling the products listed in it quickly; along with Meesho, the entire Delivers to around 24 thousand pin codes of India. Hence, it efficiently delivers your product to every city of India.
Meesho is also India’s No.1 Reselling Company and E-Commerce Platform. More than 700 categories are available for selling products and many options like Easy Delivery, Lowest Commission rate are available which more than any other E-Commerce Platform is.
To make business easier, easy product listing, secure and timely payment, and growth of small and big-branded and non-branded businesses in one way are also included in the Meesho features.
Things required becoming a Meesho supplier.
- Phone Number- You must have a phone number through which you can stay in touch with Meesho, this phone number has to be verified through OTP or call to become a supplier.
- Business Email- Create a separate email for your business so that you can use it everywhere to give a better impression of your business.
- GST Identification Number- To become a Meesho supplier, it is necessary to have GST and also, to start any business in India, GST is required.
- Bank Account- The bank account doesn’t need to be a current account; you can also use a savings account. As the business grows, you can convert it into a current account.
Meesho Supplier Registration
It is straightforward to become a seller in Meesho; you just have to prepare the documents or things as per the information mentioned above, after which you have to follow the process below step by step on your mobile or computer.
- At the beginning of becoming a Meesho supplier, first of all, you have to go to the link of Meesho Supplier.meesho.com or you can also go to this link by searching Meesho Supplier.
- After visiting this link, you will get the option of “Start Selling” on which you have to click.
- On the “Welcome to Meesho” page, you have to enter your mobile number and verify the mobile number by entering the OTP from the “Send OTP” option. Also, create a password by entering the email ID clicking on the WhatsApp checkbox below, and clicking on Create. An account has to be created.
- On the next page, you have to enter your GST Identification Number and click on verify, which will show your details, after which you have to click on Continue.
- Now you have to enter the location from where Meesho will send your product for supply in the “Pick up” location. For this, you have to give your GST address by clicking on the option of Uses Address registered in GST in the Pickup location or you can click on Building below. You can also give an address by filling in Locality, Landmark, Pin code, City and State.
- Now in the bank details option, enter your bank account and IFSC number of that bank and continue.
- Now in the Supplier Detail option, enter your full name below the name of the business and check the I Agree box and submit.
- The message of Congratulation and Start Selling Now will come, due to which you have now become a Meesho Supplier and can start adding products from this Supplier Panel.
- To open your supplier account again, you will have to use your email and password, so remember it.
Meesho Supplier Panel Login
After completing registration for Meesho Supplier login, you are given a Meesho Supplier Panel through which you can upload products and check their status. In the panel, you get to see the following options
- Catalog upload- In this option you have to upload a photo of the product and its information.
- Notice Board- In this option you get to see new updates and notices of Meesho.
- Payments- In this option, you get to see all the payment options like Pending payment, last payment, and next payment.
- Orders- Here you get to see the status of the orders.
- Inventory- In this option, you get the option to update the stock of the old uploaded product.
- Return/RTO Order- Here you get to see the status of the returned product.
Charges for Meesho Supplier
Meesho can be considered to be the best supplier-friendly in the present time where other big platforms take 5% to 20% commission for selling the product whereas in comparison to them, Meesho lets you sell at 0% commission, there are some other taxes which Meesho supplier has to pay.
- Settlement Amount- This is the amount that is deposited in your account 15 days after product delivery.
- Product Price- This is the price that you give while listing your product on Meesho (while entering the price, you also have to enter MRP)
- 0% Commission Fees- From the listing of the product till delivery, Meesho does not take any kind of commission from you, it is given to you after deducting TCS and TDS from the number of products you have listed.
- GST- This GST is charged on top of the “commission fee” because if Meesho takes 0% commission from you, your GST amount will also be 0.
- TCS- Tax Collected at Source -1% of Taxable Value.
- TDS – Tax Deduction at Source- 1% of Growth Value.
If you understand in simple language, if you list a product on Meesho for ₹ 150, then Meesho adds Shipping Charges (Shipping charge means 80 ₹) to that product and shows it in the Meesho App for ₹ 230, if someone buys that product. So the GST on Meesho’s commission is deducted from your 150₹ because Meesho’s commission is 0%, so no GST is deducted from your 150₹ and also TCS is 1% = 1.88₹ and TDS is 1% = 2.3₹. Similarly, after deducting these charges from your ₹ 150, ₹ 145.82 are deposited in your bank account on the sale of that product.
If there is any kind of defect in your product and the buyer returns it, then you have to pay double the shipping charge.
Benefits of Becoming a Meesho Supplier Panel
Meesho supplier registration: You can easily become a Meesho supplier through a bank account, phone number and GST.
- Commission- While other big e-commerce takes 5% to 20% commission, Meesho takes 0% commission which is very good, earlier Meesho used to take 1.1% to 1.8% commission but currently Meesho takes 0% commission. But sells the seller’s products.
- Extra Charges– You get to see extra or additional charges on most of the e-commerce, whereas Meesho does not impose any kind of extra charge and does not hide any charge.
- Shipping charges– No shipping charges are levied on your product. Shipping charges are taken from the buyer by adding to the price of the product.
- Secure and timely payment– Meesho takes special care of its suppliers; hence it deposits the money for each product in the supplier’s account only 15 days after the delivery.
- Penalty and RTO Return– If, for some reason, the buyer cancels the product before delivery, then it does not cause any loss to the supplier, but if the product is returned due to a defect, a shipping charge is taken from the supplier, which is It happens very rarely.
I hope you liked this article related to creating a meesho seller account, according to me, meesho can be a better option to take your offline business online.
Many people are earning a good income from this today; you should also start and move forward.
I hope that you would have liked the information written by me related to creating a Meesho supplier panel Login account. It is always my endeavor to keep giving better information on the subject of earning money online in the era of new technology; this article will be useful for you. If you have any questions or if there is any mistake in this article, please let us know in the comments.