After Windows 10 upgrades, Avast user experience has various issues and won’t load properly. This problem arises as a result of antivirus incompatibility with a new version of Windows 10, however it also occurred in Windows 8. The antivirus displays the warning Avast UI Failed to Load, and the virus protection is turned off altogether.
There are two alternatives provided by Avast quit or restart the antivirus. In the vast majority of cases, restarting the software (or the computer) has little influence on the problem. Users must make minor changes to their PC settings. It may appear to be computer engineering, but it is actually rather basic and straightforward. If you wish to fix the Avast UI Failed to Load warning, follow the steps below.
What Does “UI Failed To Load” Mean in Avast?
The words say it all: the Avast Antivirus UI Failed To Load error is caused by a problem with Windows Services settings, which prevents Avast from starting correctly. AVG Antivirus users have experienced a similar issue.
How to Fix Avast UI Failed to Load Problems:
Due to incompatibilities with Windows 10’s Remote Access, the Avast UI frequently fails to launch. Reconfiguring the capability should, in most circumstances, allow the user interface to load appropriately. If this isn’t the case, you’ll have to update, patch, or reinstall Avast.
1. Remote Desktop Services should be restarted:
In order for Avast Antivirus to work in Windows 10, it needs Remote Desktop Services. If the Avast UI does not appear, you must alter the default behaviour of Remote Access.
- To launch the Services interface, press Windows+S, type services, and pick Open.
- Locate the Remote Desktop Services service by scrolling down. Then choose Properties from the context menu by right-clicking.
- Change the Startup type to Automated in the General tab. Then choose Start to change the status of the service to Running.
- Begin using your pc.
- The Avast UI failed may be launched from the system tray or the Start menu.
2. Update Windows 10:
If the Avast Antivirus UI continues to malfunction, Windows 10 must be updated to the most recent version. It’s possible that this will resolve any system-related difficulties that are preventing the software from loading on your machine. Even if Avast is up to current and working correctly, it’s a good idea to maintain Windows 10 up to date to avoid security flaws and loopholes.
- Settings Page from the Start menu.
- Select Updates & Security from the drop-down menu.
- To instal the newest Windows 10 updates, select Check for updates and then Download and instal.
- If you’re having trouble updating Windows 10, here’s how to get Windows Update to work again.
3. Avast Antivirus Service should be restarted:
Avast also runs a background operation to control how the antivirus programme and its Core Shields work on your system. The Avast installer configures the service to run and manage automatically by default. However, you must double-check and make any necessary modifications to meet the procedures outlined below.
- In Windows 10, open the Service providers console.
- Look for the Avast Antivirus service. Then choose Properties from the context menu by right-clicking.
- Ensure the Starting type is Automatic under the General tab. If the state of the service is Stopped, click on Start to restart it.
- Your computer should be restarted.
- Try launching the Avast Antivirus user interface.
4. Avast can be updated or repaired:
If the aforementioned remedies don’t work, you’ll need to upgrade or repair Avast Antivirus. That should resolve any known issues or data corruption at the root of the problem.
- Select Applications and Features by pressing Windows+X.
- Locate and pick the problematic Avast Antivirus product on your PC. Then choose Uninstall.
- To update the software, choose Update and follow the on-screen directions.
- Reboot your pc to bring up the Avast user interface.
- If the problem persists, repeat steps 1–4, but this time choose the Repair option in step 3.
5. Avast must be uninstalled and then reinstalled:
If upgrading or fixing Avast Antivirus didn’t solve the problem, you’ll need to reinstall it to address the underlying issues causing the UI to crash. However, before you do so, you must delete all traces of the application. The Avast Uninstall Utility should be able to assist you with this.
- Start the Avast Uninstall Utility after downloading it.
- To start Windows 10 in Safe Mode, choose Yes.
- To verify, select Yes once more. Your machine should restart in Compatibility Mode and load the web browser. Soon after, the Avast Uninstaller Utility should launch automatically.
- Choose the Antivirus product and installation location.
- Uninstall is the option to choose.
Best Antivirus Software Avast:
Avast is a functionality cross-platform internet security programme that protects users from all types of viruses and malware. For Windows, macOS, Android, and iphone, Antivirus Software is available. Avast App also provides a free version of the product in addition to Avast Pro Antivirus. Safe house Browser, Secure DNS, Sandbox, WiFi Security Scanner, and Password Manager are some of Avast’s most notable features.
The solutions listed above should have allowed you to properly load the Avast UI failed. Consider switching to a new antivirus solution if you continue to have problems with the current one. Apart from stability concerns, Avast has a poor track record when it comes to protecting user privacy. Another reason you might want to search for protection elsewhere is because of this.