What is Aadhaar PVC Card?
The Specific Identity Authority of India (UIDAI), the Aadhaar acceptance authority, has declared that citizens can now obtain Aadhaar in the form of a Aadhaar PVC card. The person would have to make a nominal fee for this.
The PVC card is easily portable, more reliable and conveniently accessible offline, UIDAI claims. Included with the card are security protocols such as protected QR code, hologram, holder specifics, picture of the creator, print date, Aadhaar logo and problem logo. The new Aadhaar card will therefore come with a slightly different embodiment, as the Specific Identity Authority of India (UIDAI) has approved it to be reproduced as a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card.
Eligible to apply necessary for Aadhaar PVC Card application:
This PVC card can be downloaded by any person having an Aadhaar code. If your mobile phone number is not reported in the Aadhaar database, you can apply for a PVC card to be issued using your non-registered / alternative phone number. ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ is a modern UIDAI services that make it simple for Aadhaar owners by payment nominal fees to print theirs Aadhaar details on a PVC card.
How can Get Aadhaar PVC Card?
It is possible to order the latest Aadhaar PVC Card online. The online ordering procedure is explained below:
- Very First step Visit the Official Website of Aadhaar and press under the ‘My Aadhaar’ new tab on’ Order Aadhaar PVC.’
- Enter the number of your ‘Aadhaar card Number’ or ‘Virtual ID’ or ‘EID’. Enter the ‘Protection Code’ and press the button for ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Send TOTP.’ To get a Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) on your device, press ‘Return TOTP’. On your phone number, type the OTP got. Should choose box ‘User agreement’ and press on the button ‘Send.’
- While using your register mobile number or alternative cellphone number to obtain OTP, you can order your Aadhaar PVC card. If you also don’t have a mobile phone number, tick the ‘My cellphone number is not registered’ box and type your phone number and press the ‘Send OTP’ or ‘Send TOTP’ button.
- The Aadhar Information preview will show on your phone. Check the details and press the button for ‘Make Payments.’
- Select payments. For credit/debit card transfers, press ‘Cards (Credit/Debit)’. Tap ‘Net Banking’ to pay for the net banking system. Select for payment via the UPI system on ‘UPI’. The sum charged for the purchase of the Aadhaar PVC Cardis Rs.50.
- Your receipts for payment is produced. By pressing on the ‘Download Payment Receipt’ button, you could download the receipt in pdf form.
- Within 5 working days after receiving the permission, UIDAI must hand over all the Aadhaar PVC cardto the Departments of Post, and it would be sent to the person via speed post.
How To Check The Status Of Your Application?
You can track the progress of your application after placing orders for your Aadhaar PVC card by following the instructions below:
- First of all Visit the official Aadhaar websites, and under the ‘My Aadhaar’ webpage, press on’ Checking Aadhaar PVC Card Status‘.
- You must now be asked to include your 28-digit SRN and 12-digit Aadhaar numbers with the next line.
- In the appropriate area, enter the captcha code and press the ‘Check Status’ button.
- Your Aadhaar PVC Card status is automatically reflected on the screen of your computer.
Protection features that you get with the latest Aadhaar PVC card:
The security characteristics you can reap with the new Aadhaar PVC Card are described below:
- Outstanding durability of printing and laminating
- The new PVC card from Aadhaar is more durable and easier to bear.
- The all-new UIDAI flagship, i.e. The Aadhaar PVC Card has advanced frameworks for authentication. Among his protection measures are a hologram, Guilloche Pattern, zombie icon & Micro text.
- Without worried of it being hurt, you can now take it anywhere, at any moment and in any weather situation.
- Fast offline QR code verification The latest Aadhaar PVC Card also contains security features such as Issued Date & Print Date.
- With the all Aadhaar PVC card is the engraved Aadhaar logo design.
Does the PVC Card is a valid form of Aadhaar?
For life, all kinds of Aadhaar are absolutely and similarly true (eAadhhar, myAadhaar, document of Aadhaar, card of Aadhaar). A person has the right to do anything with the Aadhaar forms offered by UIDAI and, similar to the online “Order Aadhaar Reprint” services, upon request, the “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” service is accessible online to individually.
What is the service with the Order Aadhaar Card?
The Order Aadhaar Card is a new feature introduced by India’s Specific Identity Authority that enables the holder of Aadhaar to printing their Aadhaar information on a PVC card by paying nominal fees. An unregistered/alternative mobile phone number can also be ordered by citizens who doesn’t have a registration phone number.
What are the payments for the Aadhaar PVC card that must be paid?
Rs.50 is priced, which along with GST and speed posted fees, to obtain the Aadhaar PVC card. When applying for the Aadhaar PVC card, the payment has been made online.
What’s the number for SRN?
SRN is a 28-digit Service Request Number (SRN) created after you complete the process of submitting an Aadhaar PVC card application. On your invoice receipt, you can access the SRN. It is produced every time you make a fee, regardless of whether or not someone payment is able to succeed. At the time of authentication of your request/application status, it is also shown.
May we correct the information of the Aadhaar PVC card printed on it?
They should first upgrade their Aadhaar by entering the Permanent Enrollment Center or SSUP website if residents wish to change the specifics of the printed Aadhaar letter or card. Then put a request to receive the hard copy of the card/letter from Aadhaar as this service can be used.
This PVC card is comparatively robust, has decent printing and lamination consistency, is easy to hold, and can be quickly checked offline by QR Code. Read on to learn more in depth about the Aadhaar PVC Card.